Working with Contacts
How to import from Linked In
Video Tutorial - Watch How to Import Contacts to FileFlex From LinkedIn
- Open Linked In. Select My Network in the top navigation bar.
- On the left side of the page, you will see how many connections you have. Click the number that indicates how many connections you have.
- On the top right side of the page, click the link Manage synced and imported contacts.
- On the right side, under Advanced Options, click Export contacts.
- In the Download your data dialog box, click Connections, then Request archive.
- It will take Linked In several minutes to prepare your contacts for export. You can wait on this page, but Linked In will also send you an email when the download request is ready. Click the download link supplied in the email when it arrives. The link will open the Download your data dialog box in your account. (You may have to re-login to Linked In.) Click the Download archive box.
- The file is sent in a zip format (*.rar) Unzip the archive file and save the file Connections.csv. This file contains your Linked In contacts.
- Open FileFlex. Select the menu in the Global Application Bar.
- In the dropdown, select Add/Manage Contacts.
- This opens the contact manager. In the contact manager, select Import Contacts.
- In the Import from dialog box, select Outlook.
- In the Import from Outlook dialog box, select Choose File.
- Navigate to the Connections.csv file you exported from LinkedIn and select Open. The default download location is your Downloads folder and the default filename is connections.csv.
- In the Import from Outlook dialog box, select Upload.
Select Network in the navigation bar
Click the number that indicates how many connections you have
Click link Manage synced and imported contacts
Click Export contacts
Click Download archive
Select Add/Manage Contacts
Congratulations, you have imported your LinkedIn contacts. Select Done.