Create a Role
- Select the Content Management tab, then choose a company from the Company dialog box dropdown in the right side Navigation Pane.
- In the right side Navigation Pane, select the Manage Role icon.
- To create a new role and associated permission set, select Create a new role at the bottom of the list of roles in the Manage Roles dialog box.
- In the Role Name field, give the role a name.
- Select the permissions you would like to give this new role.
You can hover your mouse over the options for a more detailed explanation of the permissions they grant or see Understanding Permissions.
Note that the Login permission should always be checked, unless you would like to temporarily suspend a user without deleting their account. Not checking the Login permission prevents the user from accessing anything within FileFlex, regardless of the other permissions granted.
- Click OK when you’re finished editing to return to department creation.
Creating a New Role
Assigning Permissions To a Role