Adding Individual Users
- To add an individual user, in the Company Management tab, select the Add New User icon on the right side of the screen.
- Fill in the user’s information.
- You can require the user to change their password the next time they log in by checking the box next to Require user to reset password on login.
- You can either create a password for the user, or select Auto-generate to have FileFlex automatically generate a password for them instead.
- Assign them to a department by clicking the Assign button under the Department heading. If you assign a user to multiple departments, they will receive the role privileges from each department. You must add each user to at least one department.
- Assign them any additional providers (content sources) by clicking the Assign button under the Provider heading. You can add content sources to a user regardless of what department they belong to. Assigning additional providers is optional.
- Click OK when finished to add the user.
Add a New User
Entering New User Info and Setting Department and Content Provider